Clean Wolf Knobs and Bezels
- How do I clean my knobs and bezels?
- How do I clean sticky residue from my knobs and bezels?
Clean Wolf knobs and bezels as follows:
- Wipe control knobs and bezels with a damp cloth using mild detergent and water or spray degreaser.
- Cooktop, range, and rangetop knobs slip onto the burner shaft. To remove, pull the knob out. To reinsert, push the knob onto the shaft.
- Rinse and dry.
- Do not soak the knobs or bezels or use abrasive cleaners, as they will scratch the finish and remove markings.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
Refer to the Wolf Cleaning Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820