Cleaning Bullnose Gap
- How do you clean behind a unit's bullnose?
- Why is there a gap behind the bullnose?
- Food debris or spillover is getting behind the bullnose
- Unable to clean between the bullnose and pressed steel top (PST) or burner pan
There is a natural gap between a unit's bullnose and pressed steel top or burner pan. This is normal.
- Most food debris can be cleaned easily with the edge of a washcloth or towel.
- A toothpick, toothbrush, or wrapping a thin utensil like a butter knife in a paper towel can also be used for cleaning further into the gap.
- Using a can of compressed air to blow food debris out is another option.
- Refer to Wolf Cleaning Reference or the product's Use and Care Guide for additional cleaning information.
- In rare cases, a large spillover may require a technician to remove the unit's bullnose to thoroughly clean the unit.
- See also, Wolf Side Filler Trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820