Convection Fans during Preheat
- Do the convection fans run during preheat?
- Why do I hear a fan noise when the oven is preheating in a regular Bake Mode?
- Convection fans are on when using a regular Bake Mode
Oven convection fans run when the oven preheats in any Wolf oven produced after June 2005.
- In ranges and ovens made after June 2005, even if a regular non-convection Bake Mode is used, the convection fans run until the oven is preheated.
- In Dual Fuel Ranges made before June 2005, the convection fans do not run during preheat.
- Cooling fan noise can be heard in any range or Wall Oven in any mode and this is separate from convection fan noise.
- This speeds up the preheat time and provides better oven cavity heat saturation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820