Convection Microwave L Series Stainless Steel Trim Kit
- Part number 808745, 808746, 808747, 808748, 808749, 808750
- Instruction sheet 808663; a list of components included
- Height of a MC24 or MWC24 L Series trim kit
- Are the black glass (polycarbonate) trim pieces from the kit available separately?
- Differences between E and L Series trim kits
- Use 808745 or 808748 with the MC24
Convection Microwave trim kits to match L Series Built-In Ovens are available in 30" and 36" finished widths.
- MC24 & MWC24 30 and 36 Inch L Series Trim Install Instructions
- 30" stainless steel, part number 808745
- 36" stainless steel, part number 808748
- Either trim kit can be used on models MC24 and MWC24.
- Other than size, the only differences between the E and L Series Microwave trim kits are cosmetic. Each style is meant to match up with the trim and finish on the oven series it is made for.
- The L Series trim is designed to match the L Series Oven and provides a more traditional look.
- The E Series trim is designed to match the E Series Oven and provides a more contemporary look.
- There is no difference between trim kits for different aged microwaves. For example, a 2004 trim kit will fit a 2012 unit and vice versa.
- Separate polycarbonate (glass) trim pieces are available, information below.
|Trim Kit||Trim Kit Dimensions||Polycarbonate Trim|
(includes 1 trim)
|# of Trims in Kit|
|30" Stainless Steel, part # 808745||19-7/8" H x 29-7/8" W||809898||2|
|36" Stainless Steel, part # 808748||19-7/8" H x 35-5/8"W||812109||2|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820