Cooktop Hoods Installed Without a Flue
- Can a Low-Profile Cooktop Wall Hood be installed without the decorative flue?
- Are installation instructions available for a CTEWH or CTEIH without the flue?
- Remove upper flue extension on CT hood
- Install CT Hood with just lower section in place
- Install a V Series Cooktop Hood without the upper or lower flue or without any flue
Cooktop Hoods including CT Wall and Island models, CTE Low Profile Wall and Island models and V Series Wall and Island models can be installed without using the decorative upper and lower flues as long as the hood is vented to the outside.
- Installation instructions for this type of installation are not available from Wolf.
- Wolf recommends the bottom of the ventilation hood be installed 24" to 30" above the countertop.
- For applications with a recirculating kit, the upper flue acts as the ventilation, so it must be used.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820