Wolf Convection Steam Oven (CSO) and SO24TE Oven Light Access and Removal
- Replace Convection Steam Oven (CSO) light bulb
- Is a service technician needed to replace the light bulb in the 24" Transitional E Series Oven (SO24TE)?
- Part number 820875
Wolf recommends that a Factory Certified Service technician replace the light bulb.
- Replacing the bulb requires partial disassembly of the light frame and housing.
- If not properly done, it could cause further damage and require costly repair.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment to replace the light bulb.
If necessary, a customer can replace the light bulb. Note that:
- A T-20 Torx bit screwdriver is required.
- Replacement bulbs can be ordered using part number 820875. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- Remove the left side rack guide.
- Use a T-20 Torx bit to remove the screws securing oven light frame to left side wall.
- Pull frame and light glass cover from side wall.
- The oven light seal does not need to be removed. The seal may stick.
- Remove the bulb from light socket by pulling it toward rear of cavity.
- After replacing the bulb, assemble the light frame and housing.
- Make sure the seal is tight to prevent damage.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820