Replace CT Framed Electric Cooktop with CI Transitional Induction Cooktop
- Is the CI Transitional Induction Cooktop compatible with the CT Framed Electric Cooktop
- Installation differences between the CT Framed Electric Cooktop and CI Transitional Induction Cooktops
- What changes have to be made when replacing CT15E/S, CT30E/S, CT36E/S with CI152T/, CI304T, CI365T?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height of CT Framed Electric and CI Transitional Induction Cooktops?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement Transitional Induction Cooktop Models.
|CT Framed Electric Cooktop||CI Transitional Induction Cooktop|
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Overall Dimensions|
|Standard Install|| || || |
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20 Amp circuit for 15" CT
- 40 Amp circuit for 30" CT
- 50 Amp circuit for 36" CT
- 4' flexible conduit is supplied with the unit stays the same
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820