CT to CE Electric Cooktop Comparison
- Differences between the CT and CE Electric Cooktops
- Features added to the CE cooktops
- Design and functional differences between CT and CE Electric Cooktops
Answer:The CE Electric cooktop incorporates new design and features over the CT model.
- CE cooktops feature an oval element on the 30" models.
- 36" models feature a 3 zone element, 2 zone element, and a bridge zone.
- Framed CE cooktops have a square trim.
- CT cooktops feature a beveled trim.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820