Wolf Dehydration Kit Information
- Part number 804893, 804894, 804683, 9034725, 9034726, 9034727
- Instruction sheet 804896
- List of components included with 804893, 804894, 804683
- Use dehydration kit in Dual Fuel, IR Induction Range, L Series, and Legacy E Series Ovens
- What are the rack sizes included with the dehydration kit?
- Is a replacement door stop available without ordering a new dehydration kit?
Refer to Dehydration Kit Instructions for detailed instructions on how to use the dehydration kit, including images.
- Wolf dehydration kits for Dual Fuel Ranges, IR Induction Ranges, Legacy E Series, and L Series Ovens contain a red door stop, three racks, and an instruction sheet.
- Refer to the table below for part numbers.
- See also, M Series and E Series Dehydration Kit Information.
- Racks are made of chrome-plated steel wire.
- For tips on using dehydration mode, refer to Dehydration Mode.
- Wolf does not suggest placing foil or parchment paper between the dehydration racks and the food. This will trap moisture and prolong the dehydration process.
- There is no dehydration kit available for Gas Ranges, nor for Wolf Gourmet Countertop Ovens.
For more information, refer to:
|Products||Oven Size||Dehydration Kit
|Dehydration Rack Size|
|Dual Fuel||18"||804893||11" W x 14-1/2" D|
|Dual Fuel, IR, L Series, Legacy E Series||30"||804683||21" W x 14-1/2" D|
|Dual Fuel, IR, L Series||36"||804894||24" W x 14-1/2" D|
|Dual Fuel||60"*||804683||21" W x 14-1/2" D|
*60" Dual Fuel Ranges have 2-30" oven cavities. For both ovens to use dehydration at the same time, order 2 dehydration kits.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820