Determining 208 Volt or 240 Volt Electrical Service
- How to determine if the supplied electrical service is 208 Volt or 240 Volt?
- 208V or 240V power supplied to the outlet
Wolf has no way to determine what the supplied electrical service is.
- Typically, residential homes have 240 V service, and commercial and high-rise buildings have 208 V service.
- This varies greatly depending on local codes, electrical requirements, and the age of the building.
- Contact a local certified electrician to properly determine the voltage of the electrical service.
- For information on how to boost voltage, refer to Boost 208 Volt Power for Domestic Use.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820