Difference Between E Series and L Series Standard Microwave Trim Kit
- What are the differences between E and L Series trim kits?
- What style is the E Series trim kit?
- What style is the L Series trim kit?
Other than size, the only differences between the E and L Series Microwave trim kits are cosmetic.
- The E Series trim is designed to match the E Series Oven for a contemporary look.
- The L Series trim is designed to match the L Series Oven for a traditional look.
- Refer to Wolf E Series Standard Microwave Trim Kit for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820