Wolf Dual Fuel and Induction Range Oven Exhaust from Bottom of Unit
- Warm or hot air coming from the front or bottom of a Dual Fuel oven
- Heat blowing from bottom of an Induction Range
- Oven not ventilating out of island trim or riser
- Cover the island riser on a Dual Fuel
- Vent the heat exhaust from the oven
- Why is the floor in front of the oven hot?
The Dual Fuel Range and Induction Range oven have a cooling fan that disperses air from the bottom front of the unit.
- This exhaust makes the area in front of the unit feel warmer than the rest of the room. This is normal.
- The heat output does not damage flooring of any type below the unit.
- Do not block oven exhaust with decorative trim, custom toe kicks, etc., as unit performance may be negatively affected and may cause unit damage.
- Island trim and risers do not provide ventilation for the oven or surface burners.
- They are designed to be a decorative finish on the back of the unit and to protect building material behind the unit.
- Do not cover island trim or risers.
- Covering the risers could make removing and installing the unit difficult. The covering material could also be scorched by the rear burners.
Wolf has not tested the Dual Fuel or Induction Range's performance when ventilation is installed beneath the unit and does not recommend installing such ventilation.
- Installing such ventilation does not void the unit's warranty.
- If any performance issue arises as a result of this ventilation, it will not be covered by the unit's warranty, as the unit and ventilation was installed outside of recommended specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820