Electric Oven Clicking Noise
- Oven clicks during use, everything else appears to work properly
- Control panel clicking during oven operation
- Noise coming from the control panel
It is possible to hear some clicking noise from a Wolf electric oven during operation. Control boards, relay boards, relay switches, and motorized door latches click during normal use.
- If the noise seems repetitive or unusually loud, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820