French Top Cover
- Unable to find a cover for the French top
- Will the RT Series Rangetop French top cover fit on the SB Series French top?
- If using a French top cover from an RT on an SB Rangetop, are additional parts needed?
- Can French top cover bumpers be purchased?
Wolf French top covers vary by product line.
- French top cover for Dual Fuel, GR Gas Range, and SRT Sealed Burner Rangetops vary based on serial number.
- This cover does not use bumpers or spacers.
|Dual Fuel - Prior to Serial # 18186625||816617|
|Dual Fuel - Starting with Serial # 18186625||826121|
|GR Gas Range - Prior to Serial # 18186568||816617|
|GR Gas Range - Starting with Serial # 18186568||826121|
|SRT Sealed Burner Rangetop - Prior to Serial # 18187087||816617|
|SRT Sealed Burner Rangetop - Starting with Serial # 18187087||826121|
R Series Gas Ranges and RT Series Gas Rangetops cover is part number 817745.
- Spacer, part number 816896, is also needed if one is not present on the product.
- The spacer sits in front of the French top plate and has indents for the feet of the cover.
- Older SB Series Rangetops did not come with a cover for the French top. The RT Rangetop French top cover will work on these models as well.
- If replacement bumpers are needed, order part number 805638.
- 4 bumpers are used on each French top cover.
- Bumpers come with replacement covers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820