Gas Range Oven Door Removal
- Remove GR Series Gas Range oven door
- Are Wolf ovens shipped with additional hinge pins?
- GR Series Gas Range Oven hinge pin part number
- What tools are needed to replace a hinge on an R Series Gas Range Oven?
- What is the oven door hinge pin that is shipped with the oven used for?
- What is the envelope with the door hinge pin for?
- What to do when oven door hinge pin was not used and hinge pushed back into oven
A hinge pin, part number 803273, is provided for each oven door of all GR Series Gas Ranges and R Series Gas Ranges starting with serial number 17000000.
- Hinge pins are required for proper oven door removal.
- Failure to use the hinge pin to remove an oven door may result in damage to the unit.
- If the oven door was removed without the use of the hinge pin, contact Factory Certified Service to repair the product.
- Tools required for door removal include:
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Flat head screwdriver
- Hinge pin (not required for R Series Gas Ranges prior to serial number 17000000)
- The hinge pin is in a small white envelope packed in the installation guide package.
Instructions for oven door removal:
- It is strongly recommended to have Factory Certified Service remove an oven door. Performance may be affected if door is not properly installed.
- For other models, see Oven Door Removal.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820