Griddle Knob Does Not Fit
- Dual Fuel Range (DF), Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT), R Series, or GR Gas Range (GR) griddle knob does not fit on valve stem
- Griddle knob installation
- Griddle knob not staying in place
- Remove the knob by pulling it straight out.
- Use pliers to squeeze the prongs of the griddle knob together a little at a time until the griddle knob fits. If the prongs are too close instead, see also, Loose Griddle Knob.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820