Wolf Product Number of Temperature Probes Included
- How many temperature probes are included with an oven?
- Does each oven in a double oven model include a temperature probe?
- Part number to replace a missing probe
The number of probes shipped with an oven varies by product.
- L Series, M Series, and E Series Single and Double Oven models include one temperature probe.
- E Series Double Ovens only have a probe receptacle in the upper oven.
- In M Series and L Series Ovens and Dual Fuel Ranges, probes can be used in both oven cavities at the same time. Two probes would be needed.
- In DF48/60, probes can be used in both ovens at the same time.
- The SO24 Oven and Convection Steam Oven (CSO) probes are not interchangeable with other probes.
- Gas Ranges, Outdoor Grills, Microwaves, Speed Ovens, and Warming Drawers do not have a probe feature.
Probes are shipped in the bag with the use and care manual.
|Oven Series||Number Probes that|
Come with Product
|Part Number||Probe Color|
|Dual Fuel 48" and 60"||1||823261||Blue|
|Legacy Dual Fuel 48" and 60"||2||823261||Blue|
Convection Steam Oven (CSO)
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820