Induction and Electric Cooktop Power Supply Connection
- Are the Induction and Electric Cooktops hardwired to the electrical supply or plugged into an outlet?
- Is a dedicated circuit breaker required?
- What is the length of the conduit?
- Conduit location
Wolf Induction and Electric Cooktops may be hardwired to the electrical supply source.
- Induction and Electric Cooktops have a 4' flexible conduit and require a separate, grounded 3-wire electrical supply with its own circuit breaker.
- The conduit is approximately 1" in diameter.
- Clearance is required for the conduit located at the right rear of the cooktop.
- A separate range cord can also be used to connect to the electrical supply. Range cords are available at any local hardware store.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information and follow all National Electrical Code regulations.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820