Induction Cooktop Hot Surface Indicator
- Why is HOT illuminated on the Induction Cooktop?
- What is the purpose of the hot surface indicator light on the Induction Range?
- At what temperature does the hot surface indicator light turn on for the Induction Cooktop?
- How do you get the HOT indicator to turn off on the Induction Cooktop?
As a safety precaution, a hot surface indicator light illuminates on Induction Cooktops as a safety reminder that the cooktop surface is hot.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820