Induction Cooktops and Digital Thermometer Interference
- Will an Induction Cooktop harm a digital thermometer?
- Do Induction Cooktops affect digital thermometers?
- Induction Cooktop use with an insulin pump
Wolf Induction Cooktops meet all UL, CSA, and FCC safety standards.
- Induction Cooktops can create temporary interference with digital thermometers.
- The interference will not cause any damage to the thermometer or cooktop.
- Turn the cooktop off briefly to take a reading with a digital thermometer, if necessary.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820