Wolf Induction Range Electrical Requirements
- What are the electrical requirements for the Induction Range (IR)
- IR power supply requirement
- What size circuit does the IR Induction Range need?
As indicated in the installation guide, connecting the unit to 208 VAC produces less wattage for individual and multiple elements on the cooktop and longer preheat times in the oven. There are no issues using 208 VAC power, other than the obvious reduction in performance. Wolf recommends that the unit be installed on 240 VAC.
The IR Induction Range should be installed on a grounded, 240 VAC, 60 Hz, 50-amp dedicated circuit.
- The IR Induction Range is not designed to work on 208 VAC.
- Performance may be compromised if the electrical supply is less than 240 V.
- Using the oven and surface burners at the same time does not reduce power to the burners.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820