Install an Outdoor Grill Indoors
- Use an Outdoor Grill or other outdoor model inside
- Can an OG model be used indoors?
- Why Outdoor Gas Grill can't be used indoors
OG, SB, and BM products cannot be installed in any type of enclosed or covered area with a roof or overhang, this includes the eave overhang of a roof.
- There is no acceptable indoor Wolf Ventilation hood to install over any OG, SB, or BM product.
- Never locate an OG, SB, or BM in an enclosed area; such as a garage, shed, building, breezeway, or under overhead construction.
- Keep clear of trees and shrubs.
- For information on Wolf Outdoor Ventilation, refer to Outdoor Grill and Ventilation Hood Compatibility.
- Outdoor Grills are certified for Outdoor use only.
- Do not operate Outdoor Grill inside a building, garage, recreation vehicle or any enclosed area.
- Operation Indoors could result in carbon monoxide buildup, which would result in injury or death.
- If Outdoor Grill is going to be stored indoors, detach and leave LP cylinder outdoors.
- Any issues resulting from an Outdoor Grill installed indoors will not be covered by the Wolf Warranty.
- See also Install an Outdoor Product Indoors
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820