Installation of Ranges or Rangetops in an Enclosure
- Can a range or rangetop be installed in a cabinet or behind doors?
- Fully enclose a Gas or Dual Fuel Range
- Install a rangetop in a closet or behind doors
Ranges or rangetops cannot be installed in an armoire-style cabinet or behind pocket doors.
- Municipality requirements may be more restrictive than Wolf's recommendations. Refer to local code for specific information.
- Wolf always suggests following Wolf Design Guide specifications.
- For wall ovens, refer to Install a Wolf Built-In Oven in an Enclosure.
- See also, Flush Installation of Ranges, Wall Ovens, or Rangetops.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820