M Series and L Series Oven Comparison
- Differences between M and L Series Ovens
- Feature difference between M and L Series Ovens
- Comparison between L Series and M Series Ovens
- Difference between Double Ovens on M vs L Series Ovens
- Does the M Series Oven have Convection Bake?
- Convection in M Series Oven vs L Series Oven
- Why was Convection Bake Discontinued?
|M Series Oven||L Series Oven|
New Dual VertiCross convection system:
|Redesigned heating elements, bake conv, and broil||Bake, Broil, and convection elements|
Increased usable interior cavity:
2 full-glide curved racks
1 standard curved rack
3 halogen lights in cavity:
Dual interior halogen lighting:
New LCD control panel:
Rotating glass touch control panel:
|Smart kitchen ready||L Series Ovens are not smart kitchen ready|
|Can be installed in standard or flush inset in 24” deep cabinet|| |
Handles match Sub-Zero products:
|Available in Tubular handle only|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820