Wolf Electric Oven No Heat After Self-Clean
- No heat in oven after self-clean
- Oven does not heat at all after running clean cycle
- Oven will not turn on after self-clean
- No heat in lower oven cavity
- Electrical supply interrupted during self-clean
- Thermal cutout (TCO) tripped in unit due to extreme temperature
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again to retest the unit operation.
- Turn the unit on to see if any heat is generated. If the fans run but the oven does not heat, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820