Non-Stick Cookware Coating Limitations
- How to care for Teflon-coated cookware
- Will eating non-stick coating be harmful?
- What can Teflon-coated products be used for?
- At what temperature will the Teflon begin to deteriorate?
- Can Teflon cookware be used for broiling?
- Will Teflon harm food?
Teflon is normally safe to use up to 500°F.
- Refer to the cookware manufacturer's guidelines for additional information.
- Refer to the cookware manufacturer guidelines for further information on cookware and bakeware coatings with Teflon® Nonstick.
- See also, DuPont Teflon Cookware Products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820