OG Outdoor Gas Grill with BM13 Burner Module Installation
- Can a BM13 be installed on both sides of an OG Grill?
- Can the rotisserie be used if two BM13 Burner Modules are installed with an Outdoor Gas Grill, one BM13 on each side?
- How do you install the BM13 Burner Module?
The Outdoor Gas (OG) Grill Installation Guide shows the connection of a side burner module (SB13) for a cart.
- The built-in burner module (BM13) has its own transformer and gas supply line and operates separately from the OG product.
- The BM13 requires a separate, 15 amp dedicated circuit.
- An OG Grill can be installed with a BM13 Burner Module on both the right and left sides; however, the rotisserie cannot be used if there is a BM13 on both sides.
- A minimum 12" gap is required between the BM13 and the OG grill on the rotisserie motor side.
- A 2" gap from the side of the specified cutout opening is needed between the OG and the BM13 on the non-rotisserie side due to high heat output.
- Two BM13 burner modules can be placed next to each other as long as the installation requirements for both units are met.
- The existing OG electrical pin connections remain unconnected if no side burner is used.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820