Outdoor Grill, Burner Module, and Side Burner Power Requirements
- Does the BM13 or SB13 plug into the OG for power?
- Where do you plug in the power supply for the BM13 or SB13?
- Why do the OG and BM13 have separate power transformers?
- Why is there no power transformer for the SB13?
Both the Outdoor Grill (OG) and 13" Burner Module (BM13) require their own dedicated 110/120 V AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit power supply.
- Both the OG and BM13 have a separate 6' cord with ground plug transformer.
- The rotisserie motor on the OG requires a GFCI 120 VAC electrical supply and has a 9' power cord with a 3-prong grounded plug.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
The Side Burner (SB13) attaches directly to the right side of the OG and does not require a separate power supply source.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820