OG Outdoor Grill Knob Finish
- What is the part number for matte or glossy Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) knobs?
- How to tell which knobs are on an OG?
- When did the OG knob change from glossy to matte finish?
- What is the part number for the matte finish OG, BM13, SB13 knob?
- Are the glossy and matte finish knobs for the OG compatible?
- Red matte knob and black matte knob part numbers 814678, 817057, 820765, 820766, 825146, 825147, 825148
Outdoor Gas Grill (OG) knobs for all models including side burner (SB13) and burner modules (BM13) are a matte finish.
- The change on all OG products from glossy to matte knobs started with serial number 13032496 and for BM13 and SB13 models starting with serial number 11401929.
- The knobs are reverse compatible, so for part numbers, check the finish on the knobs to ensure the right finish is provided.
- To determine how many knobs an OG has, see Outdoor Grill Knobs.
- Wolf no longer stocks glossy black knobs or glossy red rotisserie knobs.
- If a rotisserie knob is needed prior to serial number 13032496, change all knobs to matte finish.
- Red knob sets are not available. Knobs must be purchased separately.
- Black knobs are not available individually. The entire set must be ordered.
|Knob Type||Glossy Red|
Knob Part #
Knob Part #
|OG Burner, SB and BM||817057||820766|
|Model||Black Matte Part #|
|OG54||825146 (Qty 2)|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820