Wolf Oven Door Gasket Replacement
- How to replace the oven door gasket
- Can a customer replace the oven door gasket?
- Failure to install properly may lead to improper seating of the oven door gasket and heat escaping, causing decreased performance in cooking.
- The oven door gaskets vary by model.
- Dual Fuel Range PTS # 16000000 uses two gaskets on the door, a gasket and short gasket. Each piece is a separate part number and both must be ordered if the entire gasket is needed.
- On units starting with serial #16000000, the gasket will be mounted to the front collar of the cavity. Removal procedure is the same.
- Convection Steam Oven gaskets can be replaced without service. For instructions, refer to Convection Steam Oven Door Gasket.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820