Oven Door Glass Seal
- Glass on inside of oven door moves
- Is it normal for the oven door glass to shift?
- Glass pack in oven door shifts
- Is the oven glass sealed to prevent it from moving?
- Why is there moisture between the glass on an oven door?
The oven door glass pack is not sealed, which allows proper contraction and expansion during oven operation.
- Since the glass is not sealed, it is possible that the oven glass can be moved by hand. This is normal.
- Cleaning with a very wet cloth or spraying the glass directly with a cleaner could cause water or solution to get in the glass pack through the outer corners.
- It is also possible dust or food particles could get between the glass panes.
If glass movement seems excessive or if performance is affected, no troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820