Oven Door Hinge Leaking Oil
- Oven door hinge is leaking oil
- Oil dripping from oven door hinge
- If hydraulic damper is leaking oil, does the hinge need to be replaced?
If oven door hinge is leaking oil and unit is a new installation:
- There could be some residual oil left over from the manufacturing process.
- Remove any visible oil with a paper towel.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820