Oven Door Liner Porcelain Damage
- If the porcelain finish on an oven's door liner is damaged, can just the liner be replaced?
- Does the entire door need to be replaced if the porcelain finish is damaged?
- Oven door liner damage
It is possible to replace the porcelain oven door liner instead of the entire oven door if the porcelain is damaged.
- The door should be inspected by a service technician to ensure no internal damage has resulted.
- Porcelain touch up paint is not available from Wolf.
- After-market black touch up paint may be available from another source.
- Search Amazon or other internet sources for after-market products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820