Wolf Oven Timer
- Which ovens have oven timers?
- Do gas ranges have oven timers?
- Why do gas ranges not include oven timers?
- How to cancel oven timer
Only Wolf Electric Ovens have a timer. Wolf Gas Ovens do not have a timer.
- Timer can be set only to hours and minutes. The timer cannot be set for less than 1 minute.
- Wolf gas ranges do not have electronic controls. Therefore, a timer is not included.
- R and GR Series Gas Ranges come from a commercial design, which does not include timers.
- When the Duel Fuel timers are finished, they beep intermittently for up to one hour or until the timer is canceled.
- The timers for M Series Transitional and Contemporary Ovens default to the last manually set time.
- The M Series Professional Oven timer defaults to 30 min, regardless of last manually set time.
- When setting the timer, the time increment will increase and jump ahead if the timer control is held. This is normal.
- For instructions to set timers on electric ovens, see the product Use and Care Guide.
Cancel Oven Timer
- To cancel the timer on electric ovens, press Clear on the control panel.
- On M Series Ovens, enter a time first, then hit X to cancel.
- Press Timer and then Clear to cancel the timer on a Dual Fuel Range.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820