Wolf Oven Timer
Wolf Oven Timer Information
- Timer can be set only to hours and minutes. The timer cannot be set for less than 1 minute.
- When setting the timer, the time increment will increase and jump ahead if the timer control is held. This is normal.
- For instructions to set timers on electric ovens, see the product Use and Care Guide.
M Series Wall Ovens:
- The timers for M Series Transitional and Contemporary Ovens default to the last manually set time.
- The M Series Professional Oven timer defaults to 30 min, regardless of the last manually set time.
Dual Fuel Ranges:
- When the Duel Fuel timers are finished, they beep intermittently for up to one hour or until the timer is canceled.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820