Wolf Oven Turns Off When Broiling
- Oven shuts down when broiler is on
- Does oven turn off when broiler is in use?
- Broiling shuts off power to the unit
It is not normal for the oven to turn off or lose power during broiler use, regardless of the door opening or closing.
- The broiler turns off when the door is open, but the oven should stay on.
- If the oven loses power while broiling, with the door open or closed, turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Electric Oven Broiler Use.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820