Pot Filler Placement
- Where can a pot filler be placed?
- Does Wolf have recommendations for pot filler location?
- Where to locate a water supply for a pot filling line above a Wolf product
Wolf does not have specific suggestions about pot filler locations. Follow all local building codes.
- Place the pot filler high enough to fill the largest pot. However, if the largest pot is only used a couple times a year, it may be more practical to place it lower to accommodate a more commonly used pot.
- The pot filler should be placed to the right or left of the cooking surface to avoid reaching over the cooking surface to access.
- The pot filler can be placed above the cooking surface. However, it can get hot from the surface burners or a large pot.
- If the pot filler is not able to access all of the surface burners, locate the filler so it can access the largest surface burner.
- A typical height dimension is 12” to 18” from the cooking surface. However, always refer to local code.
- Check with the faucet manufacturer for placement suggestions to prevent damage.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820