R and GR Series Gas Range Height Adjustment
- What is the height adjustment on the R and GR Series Gas Ranges?
- What is the grate height on a Gas Range?
- How high or low can the R or GR Series Gas Range be adjusted?
- How do you lower or raise a Gas Range?
- Adjusting caster wrench, part #816495
- How to level the GR series Gas Range
The R and GR Series Gas Ranges measure 36" from the floor to the top of the bullnose and 37" from the floor to the top of the grates (cooking surface); the grates are 1" in height.
- Dimensions may vary by ±1/8"
- The height adjustment to the cooking surface is 37" minimum to 38" maximum.
- The height adjustment to the bullnose (countertop height) is 36" minimum to 37" maximum.
- To raise the unit higher than a 37" countertop, a platform must be placed under the product to raise it.
- Wolf does not recommend that the leveling legs be removed to reduce product height.
- Doing so would cause performance issues, and may create safety issues. Proper airflow is needed under the unit.
To adjust the unit's height:
- Raise the unit to its desired height by adjusting the front legs and rear casters.
- The front legs can be adjusted by rotating the hexagonal leg clockwise to raise and counterclockwise to lower.
- Use an open ended wrench to adjust the front legs.
- The rear casters can be adjusted by rotating the wheel assembly.
- The rear casters can be adjusted by hand or with an adjustment-caster wrench, part # 816495. The caster wrench is included in the installation hardware with the product.
- It is not possible to adjust the rear casters from the front of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820