R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop Drip Tray Removal
- How do you remove the grease collection tray on an R Series Gas Range or an RT Series Rangetop?
- How do you remove the drip tray on an R or RT?
- How do you remove the drip pan on an R or RT?
- Can the entire drip tray on an R or RT be removed?
For R Gas Range and RT Gas Rangetop grease collection tray and drip tray removal, refer to the instructions below.
Grease Collection Tray Removal:
- Slide the drip tray out, then lift out the grease collection tray.
- There is no grease collection tray on 30" models. Only the drip tray.
Drip Tray Removal:
- Pull the drip tray out as far as it will go and lift up.
- When installing the drip tray, make sure the holes on the tray line up with the tabs on the slide guides.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820