R Series Gas Range and RT Series Gas Rangetop Burner Pan and Grate Placement
- How do the grates fit on an R Series Range or RT Series Rangetop?
- How do the burner pans fit on an R Series Range or RT Series Rangetop?
- How many legs on the spider grates should be at the front?
- Spider grates do not fit when putting back on Range or Rangetop
The spider grates on R Series Gas Ranges and RT Gas Rangetops are designed to fit properly with 5 legs forward and 3 legs back.
- The most recent burner pans will have 4 holes on the left side of the burner pan.
- Older pans will have 2 holes on either side.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820