Rainbow Effect on Wolf Oven Glass Window
- Blue, green, purple hue or streak on the oven glass window
- What causes the rainbow effect on the oven door glass?
- Oily residue on oven glass
A rainbow effect on Wolf electric or gas oven glass results from a tin oxide coating placed on the inside of the glass.
- The coating is used to reflect radiant energy or heat from the interior back into the unit.
- This helps maintain a cooler oven door exterior temperatures.
- This is a normal condition.
- Replacement glass parts will have the same rainbow appearance or condition.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820