Remote Blower Damper
- Does a remote blower already have a damper installed?
- What type of damper is in a remote blower?
- Does a damper or bird cage/screen have to be added to a remote blower during installation?
Wolf accessory remote blowers have a spring-loaded style damper and grille cover already installed within the blower housing.
- An additional damper or bird cage/screen is not required.
- The transition or damper included with the ventilation hood is separate from the remote blower and should still be installed.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820