Remote Blower Installation Hardware
- What hardware is provided by Wolf for installing a remote blower?
- How to plug the remote blower into the Wolf hood
- Is wiring, ROMEX provided by Wolf to connect a remote blower to the hood?
A power cord assembly that plugs the remote blower into a Wolf hood and instructions for installation are provided with all remote blowers.
- Hardware for mounting the blower to the home and ROMEX cable for connecting the blower power to the ventilation hood is not provided by Wolf.
- Screws provided with the remote blower are 1/4 -14 x 3/4 Type AB.
- Not all blowers will require the included power cord (pigtail) to connect the blower to the hood.
- See also:
PI Pro Island Hoods
- In-line and remote blowers are supplied with a power cord as normal; however, the installer has the choice of wiring the blower to the hood through the power cord or a direct wire.
- The easiest way to know if the PI is capable of direct wire in-line or remote blower is to verify if an ORANGE wire is in the junction box.
- If there is no ORANGE wire, the power cord must be used to connect the in-line or remote blower.
- If there is an ORANGE wire, the installer has a choice.
- Power cord = wire normally but cap the ORANGE wire off.
- Direct wire = connect the blower's BLACK to the hood's BLACK & ORANGE wires, connect WHITE to WHITE.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820