Remote Blower Minimum Clearance
- What is the minimum distance that a remote blower must be installed above the ground?
- What is the required clearance above ground for a remote blower?
- Minimum distance to overhang or soffit above the remote blower
Remote blowers should be installed no closer than 12" from the ground.
- There is no minimum requirement for installations under an overhang or soffit.
- Mounting the blower too close to a soffit may cause moisture from the blower to enter the attic.
- Consult with a local HVAC professional to discuss potential issues.
- Municipality requirements may be more restrictive than Wolf's recommendations. Refer to local code for specific information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820