Replace CT Framed Induction Cooktop with CI Transitional Induction Cooktop
- What Transitional Induction Cooktop replaces a framed Induction Cooktop?
- Is the Transitional Induction Cooktop a direct replacement for earlier framed Induction Cooktops?
- Installation differences between the CT Induction Cooktop and Transitional CI Induction Cooktops
- What changes have to be made when replacing CT15I/S, CT30I/S, CT36I/S with CI152T/S, CI304T/S, CI365T/S?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height of old and new Induction Cooktops?
- Are there operational changes with the Transitional Induction Cooktop?
Transitional Induction Cooktops include:
- 30" Transitional Cooktop bridge zone connects two elements to create an 8" x 17" cooking area.
- 36" Transitional Cooktop bridge zone connects two elements front-to-back or side-to-side, or all four to create a 17" x 17" cooking area.
- Touch controls display an intuitive power scale for precise control.
- Indicators including boost mode, illuminate on the control panel.
Refer to the following chart for compatible new generation replacement Induction Cooktops.
|Standard Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz, 20 amp circuit
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz, 40 amp circuit
Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 VAC, 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit
The CI Induction Cooktop is compatible with an existing Downdraft, if present.
This chart assumes the cooktop is not installed with a Module Cooktop.
- Cooktops with trim to match the Module Cooktops are available.
- These cooktops are identified with TF in the model number.
- Refer to Integrated Module Trim Does Not Match Cooktop Trim for a list of model numbers.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820