Replace E Series Double Oven with M Series Double Oven
- What M Series double oven is recommended to replace an E Series DO30-2?
- Is the M Series Contemporary, Professional, or Transitional Double Oven a direct replacement for the E Series model DO30-2?
- Installation differences between the M and E Series Ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing DO30-2 with an M Series Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the E Series and M Series Ovens?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement M Series Oven Models when replacing an E Series Oven.
|DO30-2 Model E Series||DO30 Model E Series||DO3050 Model E Series||M Series Double Oven|
The following chart regards general compatibility only, and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height|
|Standard Install|| || || |
|Flush Inset Install|| |
Electrical supply requirements stay the same, requiring a 50 amp dedicated circuit: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit.
- Dependent on location of the original electrical supply outlet, it may or may not need to be moved to accommodate the new unit.
- A 5' conduit supplied with the unit is 1' longer than the E Series.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820