Replace L Series Double Oven with M Series Double Oven
- What M Series double oven replaces a DO30?
- Is the M Series Professional or Transitional Double Oven a direct replacement for L Series model DO30?
- Installation differences between the old "L" and new "M" Series ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing DO30 with new M Series oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the DO30 versus the DO30TM, DO30PM?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an L Series Oven with a M Series Oven?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement L Series Built-In Oven options in regards to their "cosmetic" appearance.
IMPORTANT: The chart addresses cosmetic appearance compatibility only; products may have differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
|L Series (old)||M Series (new)||Standard Install Difference||Electrical Differences|
Electrical supply requirements remain the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820