Replace Legacy E Series Double Oven with Current E Series Double Oven
- What Next E Series double oven is recommended to replace a DO30-2?
- Is the Next E Series Double Oven a direct replacement for the earlier E Series model DO30CE, DO30TE, DO30PE?
- Installation differences between the old and new E Series Ovens
- What changes have to be made when replacing DO30-2 with Next E Series Oven?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width and height for the DO30 versus the DO3050TE, DO3050PE?
- What is the best cosmetic match when replacing an earlier model E Series Oven with a Next E Series Oven?
Refer to the following chart for compatible replacement E Series Oven options with regard to their "cosmetic" appearance.
- IMPORTANT: The following chart regards "cosmetic" appearance compatibility only, and does not take into consideration differences in installation requirements, interior or exterior dimensions, or interior capacity.
DO30CE, DO30TE, or DO30PE to Next E Series:
|"Legacy" E Series (DO30-2)||"New" E Series (DO30)||Standard Install||Flush Inset Install||Electrical|
|DO30CE/B/TH||Discontinued||Opening Depth ||Opening Depth ||Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 30 amp circuit. |
DO30-2 to Next E Series:
|DO30-2 "Legacy" E Series||"Next" E Series (DO3050)||Standard Install||Flush Inset Install||Electrical|
|DO30-2G/B||Discontinued||Opening Depth ||Opening Depth ||Electrical supply requirements stay the same: 240/208 V AC, 60 Hz, 50 amp circuit. |
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820