L Series Standard Microwave Stainless Steel Trim Kit
- Part number 808744
- Instruction sheet part 808662, list of components included
- Height of a MS24 or MW24 L Series trim kit
- Differences between E and L Series trim kits
- Do international units use the same trim kit as domestic units?
- Are the black glass (polycarbonate) trim pieces from the kit available separately?
A Standard Microwave trim kit to match the L Series Oven is available in a 30" finished width and is part number 808744.
- Use this trim kit on models MS24 and MW24.
- Other than size, the only differences between the E and L Series Microwave trim kits are cosmetic. Each style is meant to match up with the trim and finish on the oven series it is made for.
- The L Series trim is designed to match the L Series Oven and provides a more traditional look.
- The E Series trim is designed to match the E Series Oven and provides a more contemporary look.
- L Series Standard Microwave trim kits are 18-1/4" high X 29-7/8" wide.
- It is not possible to install the L Series Standard Microwave trim in a flush application.
- Kits are the same for domestic and international units.
- There is no difference between trim kits for different aged microwaves. For example, a 2004 trim kit will fit a 2012 unit and vice versa.
- The foam tape included in the trim kit attaches to the back side of the frame assembly and is compressed between the frame assembly and the face of the cabinetry.
- The foam tape helps fill gaps and protect cabinetry.
- If additional foam tape is needed, purchase it locally at any retail, hardware, or home improvement store.
- Failure to use the foam tape will not affect unit performance, overall installation, or warranty.
- The foam tape may not be listed as a component or explained on the instruction sheet.
- To order separate polycarbonate (glass) trim pieces, use the following part number:
|Trim Kit||Polycarbonate Trim Part #|
(includes 1 trim)
|# of Trims in Kit|
|30" Stainless Steel, part # 808744||809897||2|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820