Storing Items Below an Induction Cooktop
- Is it safe to store pots and pans or metal utensils underneath a CT or CI Induction Cooktop?
- Clearance required below an Induction Cooktop
- Will pots and pans stored underneath an Induction Cooktop interfere with cooking performance?
The generators for the Induction Cooktop are enclosed in a metal box.
- A minimum 2" clearance to combustibles is required below the cooktop.
- The bottom of the cooktop may get warm while in use but should not be hot.
- Storing metal objects or magnetic objects under the cooktop will not interfere with the performance of the unit.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820