Touch Up Blue Porcelain
- Porcelain in oven cavity is cracking, chipped, peeling, or crazing
- Is there a way to touch up the blue porcelain?
- How to fix blue porcelain damage
- Something was placed on the oven floor
- Imperfection in the porcelain
There is no touch-up paint or kit available for the Wolf cobalt blue porcelain interior.
- If damage has occurred, the only way to fix the interior is to have the oven cavity or damaged component replaced if applicable.
- Porcelain is cosmetic. Minor chipping or cracking should not impact oven performance.
- If damage is more extensive, repair may be necessary. See also:
- Oven cavity replacements may not be available for all models.
- The oven door liner is replaceable. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
See also, Wolf Cleaning Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820